We were so excited for t-ball to start because t-ball=SUMMER!! Kolten is excited for the season and his team is the Hurricanes. He is #9 and has done an awesome job so far! He also thinks that it is pretty neat that I am the "team mom," even though I don't have to do all that much:) We are looking forward to spending a lot of evenings at the park watching him play.
Batter Up!
4 comments:
Woohoo fun! When are his games? He is a very handsome t-ball player. Good job on being the team mom! Oh I wanted to let you know we are going to have a b-day party for E the day of the 4th of July.
Sounds like fun!
That looks like so much fun! I bet you are a super team mom. I think it's cute he is so proud of you!
I have enjoyed all the games so far...run Kolten run!
Post a Comment