On Friday my mom and I decided to take the kids to Fossil Butte National Monument in Kemmerer, WY. They have fossils there from animals and fish dating back millions of years ago that were found mostly in Western Wyoming. It was a fun little trip and we all had a good time. Here are some pictures of the kids in the museum.
Outside of the museum they had a stand with binoculars on it and the kids had fun looking at the mountain side through them. The funniest part of the whole trip was that the kids, ESPECIALLY Kolby, were more interested in all of the prairie dogs running around than any of the fossils! We had fun walking outside looking for prairie dogs and taking pictures. It was the first nice day that we have had in a LONG time and we were so greatful to be able to be outside enjoying it!
A fun day wouldn't be complete without someone getting hurt, right? Kolby fell and got some "road rash" on his forehead, but recovered quite quickly:) Here are a few fun and silly pictures of Kolten, Kaylee, and Kolby.
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I love the silly pictures, make sure to keep those. I love how everyone was sporting purple and white. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Coordinated shirts courtesy of Nana. Glad you noticed Britt! We did have a fun/educational experience. But the best part is just spending time together. :)
How fun! Glad you had an enjoyable time. It is kind of fun to visit Fossil Butte! I can't believe how they are all growing up and especially how grown up Kolby looks!
WellI can't say that I blame the kids for being more interested in the Prairie Dogs! lol! Looks like you all had a fun day! At least you are taking advantage of the few nice days we have haD!!
those pictures are adorable! What fun kids!
And I'm lovin' all that purple! Go Buffs! haha!
Post a Comment