Saturday, June 20, 2009
B-ball with Papa
Friday night Kolten challenged Papa to a game of basketball. They looked like they were having a great time playing and were doing some pretty heavy trash-talking to eachother:)
Kaylee, Kolby and I were watching from inside the garage while we were doing some sidewalk chalk artwork:) There was some bike and scooter riding too. We are so happy for the nice day we have had and to be outside!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope nobody out there thinks they were actually playing with that little basket - any readers need to know that there is a regular basket up on top of the garage. I know Papa is a bit vertically challenged but come on... he doesn't need THAT low of a target.
I guess I should have clarified a little better:) Kolten was using the little basket and Papa was using the big, normal basket, which was directly above the little one. I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it.
Ahh nice days. Few and far between. Yesterday was a really nice day. I am glad you were able to get some outside time in. I bet that is hard for kids in the summer time. I think this whole week is supposed to be pretty good. Fingers crossed? Oh we were going to have the Bday party at 11 but that is when the parade is... so I am not sure when now.
Post a Comment