Saturday morning we headed for downtown SLC to the Gateway Mall. We went to the Children's Discovery Museum there. We had a fun time exploring all of the different activities they had there. I was able to get a few pictures before the camera batteries died. We ate lunch at Applebees and headed to Best Buy. We weren't really planning on getting anything BUT walked out of there with a brand new computer and camera!!
We have needed a new computer for some time now and finally just broke down and got one. A couple of weeks ago my camera completely quit working, and I had been borrowing my mom's, so we decided that we should get a new one while we were at it:) I love them both and am having a great time getting to know them! We also got a wireless internet router so now I can watch tv while I am computing (something I have been wanting to do for a VERY long time now:) Shane would always laugh and roll his eyes when I would tell him that I wish I could do that but I caught him giving me a big grin the other night as he carried the new computer over to the couch to enjoy a little bit of both, I knew it wouldn't take him long!
Brittany and Bobby we both busy Saturday but we were able to spend some time with them Sunday morning before heading back home. We went to the lake that they have in their community and let the kids play on the beach while we were waiting for the swimming pool to open. We headed for the pool before grabbing some lunch and heading out. It was a fun spur of the moment weekend!
Here are some pictures of the Discovery Museum....
2 comments:
Fun! I love new gadgets and I love fun spur of the moment utah trips. Glad you guys had a good time at the museum and with Bobby and Brittany. I like Kaylee's "wierd" smile, she looks pretty cute no matter what she is doing:)
Looks like fun! I was hoping Brit would have had her baby last weekend! Dang! hopefully this week!
Post a Comment