Tuesday, August 25, 2009

1st Grade!!

Today was Kolten's first day of 1st Grade!! He was very excited to go and came home off the bus with a huge smile on his face!! The first thing he told me was "Mom, I think I am really going to like first grade!" He was really anxious to get home and to show me everything in his backpack. His teacher this year is Mrs. Walker, she seems very nice and excited about the upcoming year.

Kaylee and I drove him to school this morning and walked him to his classroom. He walked right in and got down to business:) I am so glad he had such a great day! I was thinking about him constantly and wondering how he was doing. We missed him and it was pretty quiet around here but I do have to admit that it will be nice to get back into our routine here at home!
Here we are waiting for him to get off the bus....





1 comment:

Brittany said...

I am very proud of our big first grader and so happy that he is loving school so far. That is important! Kolten looks like a big kid now, time goes so fast! Love, Nana