Kolten and Kaylee had a great time in swimming lessons this summer! Kaylee wasn't ready for them to be over, I failed to mention to her that there was in fact another session because driving to Lyman 5 days a week for 3 weeks gets a little old after a while. We got her some new cute swim caps too to help protect her hair and she looks so cute in them. She made so much progress this year and truely seems like a little fish swimming around. I was surprised at how well she was doing when I was able to watch her the last day. She was asking when she could swim in a race, we will have to see if she really wants to become a swimmer, I sure hope so:)For some reason Kolten can't cooperate for a decent picture these days, but we keep taking them anyway:) He doesn't really even look like himself when he does weird things like that. He was in level 3 this year which means he was in the BIG pool. He seemed to like swimming lessons ok, but is the type that can't wait for the free time. He heads over to the little pool where Kaylee is and they get to play together.
Mom, I had fun in swim lessons. I had fun at the dinosaur dig. I am having fun at Brittany's. The best part is swimming in the swimming pool. I think Kolten would love it there. And there is a little part at the swimming pool for Kolby. I miss you. Bye Mom, love Kaylee
Shane and I are High School Sweethearts and were married on July 5, 2000. We have four beautiful children, Kolten is 8, Kaylee is 6, Kolby is 3, and brand new Karter! It is amazing how our lives have changed in the past 10 years. We enjoy living on our ranch and spending time with our family. Shane is enjoying his job as a Deputy Sheriff and I couldn't be happier with my job at home raising our beautiful children!
2 comments:
Mom, I had fun in swim lessons. I had fun at the dinosaur dig. I am having fun at Brittany's. The best part is swimming in the swimming pool. I think Kolten would love it there. And there is a little part at the swimming pool for Kolby. I miss you. Bye Mom, love Kaylee
Looks like they really enjoyed swimming lessons! Kaylee looks cute in her cap!
Post a Comment