Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I love to see the temple

Kolten, Kaylee, Nana, Papa, and myself were able to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. It was such a wonderful experience that I am so thankful that my kids were able to have. There is such a special spirit inside of the temple and I know that they felt it there. Kolten's favorite part was the celestial room, where he said that he could feel a little bit of heaven in it. Kaylee's favorite part was where the brides go to get dressed and ready for their wedding. I hope that we will be able to do this again someday.

2 comments:

allison said...

what a cool experience for your kids to go, I still remember going to the Bountiful temple open house, I loved it.

Shannon said...

What a beautiful temple...so glad you were able to go!