Monday, April 6, 2009

Papa's Birthday

Papa's real birthday is April 12th, but since we are going to be in Texas on his birthday, we celebrated a week early. The kids and I were in charge of his cake and they had a blast helping out and especially "decorating" it. Only seconds after this picture was taken, Kolby lost his balance and put both of his hands right into the middle of the cake!!

As you can tell we thought it was a lot funnier than he did! We tried to fix it the best we could and decided that Kolby just gave it some "character!" We ate dinner and had cake and ice cream sandwiches. We had a great time. Happy Birthday Dad!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Poor Kolby looks so sad! I think it adds character to your cake. I hope you guys have a great timein Texas. I do not envy your car ride!