Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kolby' 1st Haircut

Kolby had his very 1st haircut on Monday! I went back and forth for a long time trying to decide if I should cut it or let it grow long. I finally decided he really needed it cut. He would wake up in the morning with a very severe case of bed head:) I knew that it would make him look so much older once it was cut and it DID!! I had Julie leave it a little longer on the top so that we could give him a little mowhawk:) He did a great job and looks very handsome!

Here are a couple of "before" pictures.......

And some of the actual hair cut......(I was getting mine cut too and didn't know I was going to be in the picture:)And the finished product......I have to admit that he is one of THE cutest babies EVER!!!

2 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

He looks adorable! That sucks that he smashed his eye up :( poor little guy!

Marsha said...

Kolby is a very handsome boy with his new haircut. I agree that he is one of the cutest kids ever (besides Kolten and Kaylee of course - ha!) You are very blessed to have such a beautiful (inside and out) little family. :)