Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh so beautiful!!

I have to laugh every time I see this picture!! Saturday Kaylee asked if she could put on some make-up and I figured it would be fine, since we weren't really going anywhere. She said that she wanted to look "good" for Brittany and Bobby who were coming to my mom's later that afternoon for a visit. A few minutes later she came out looking like this and asked "do you think I look good Mom?" I smiled and said "great!" I instantly looked over at Shane who had a somewhat worried look on his face and said "RIGHT???" He smiled at her and she was off to get her shoes on. It was HILARIOUS!! She wanted to put some on again Sunday for church, but I had to let her down as easily as I could:) She put some on again today...it seriously kills me! Gotta love her!!!

Here are just a few fun pictures of the kids. Kolby is really into Kaylee's things lately:) (I guess that's what you get when you have an older sister) I have no idea who even took Koltens picture or what the heck he is doing, but it's all I've got of him:)






















This last picture is of the kids with their Valentine Balloon and stuffed animal that their Papa had delivered to our house!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I am lovin' those pictures. Kaylee does look very beautiful with all her makeup. We had fun this weekend. Kolby's new tricks were so funny. Thanks for everything.

Kristy & Miguel said...

Oh Kaylee is so cute! I love her makeup! And Kolton is really rockin those sunglasses!!So Cute

Marsha said...

I bet Kaylee took that pic of Kolten, she is a budding photographer ya know! Kolbs looks cool in the shades. :) Looks like you have been having fun!

Josh and Alayna said...

Haha, that is so cute. That is so funny that she wanted to look good for Brittany and Bobby. Kolby is bringing some rockin styles on! Cute pictures!

jonisill said...

Beautiful... She takes after her mother :) haha I love it!