
Kaylee got glasses this week! We think she looks SO cute in them. Sometimes when she is talking to us and pushes them up with her little finger, Shane and I look at each other and just smile:) She got them Tuesday afternoon and if we are being honest, wasn't that excited to wear them to school. She did a great job though and is starting to get used to them. She still thinks she kinda looks "funny" when she looks at herself in the mirror, but we reassure her that she looks great!! She is noticing how much better and "bigger" everything looks with them on now. She has a mild form of "lazy eye" just like Shane but you wouldn't know by looking at her. I tell her that she really does have her Daddy's blue eyes, through and through!! She only needs a prescription in her left eye, her right eye is fine. The other day Kolten asked her if it was fun being in the glasses club...we thought that was cute!

Here is a picture of the kids. I was teasing Kolten that I was going to tell everyone that it was a picture of him getting beat-up by his little sister, he did NOT like that idea:) I was kidding though, they were just playing!
6 comments:
Kaylee,
You look so cute in your new glasses...cool people wear glasses..;)
We think she looks great. Not to mention the plus side of being able to see. Can't wait to see her in person!
She does look great, and I am glad she is getting used to them. I hope it corrects her eye. Kolby is tearing the house apart huh? He is cute enough to get away with it:)
To answer Kolten's question...yes, it really is fun being in the glasses club. Ha! Kaylee looks darling and everyone will be used to them before you know it!
She looks adorable in her glasses!
Beth...I had no idea about Kaylee. I feel so bad for her being in the hospital. She is truly a brave little thing. Much braver than I am...I hate needles. And Her glasses are wonderful! Super cute.
Post a Comment