We went to G.R. Saturday to visit my Grandma Brady. She isn't doing that well and I feel really bad for her, but it was nice visiting with everyone. My cousin Brenn and her husband Jake offered to take Kaylee and Kolten to their house while we went to Rock Springs to do some Easter shopping. Thanks Brenn and Jake!!! I was able to really get some things accomplished:)
Sunday Kaylee gave her first talk in Primary. She did a GREAT job. When I told her that she had to give a talk the first thing she said was "should I wear my new dress, or my newer one?" She has been slightly spoiled by her Nana lately!! She wanted to make sure she looked beautiful and of course she did! It was Kolby's first day in the nursery and didn't go quite like I had hoped, so I spent the day in nursery as well. Hopefully he will get better at staying without me.
Today Kaylee, Kolby, and myself went down and had lunch with Kolten. The Book Fair is at their school this week and it was the Kindergarteners day to have their parents come for lunch and to look at the books. We had a fun time and Kolten was thrilled!! I love the simple pleasures that being a mother bring!
We head to Ogden on Thursday for Kaylees last (hopefully) visit to the hospital. She will have her blood drawn again and another EKG. I will let you all know how things go. Here are some pictures of the kids playing in the snow this weekend. Kolby didn't last too long, but wouldn't let me take off his snow clothes until Kolten and Kaylee came back inside.
The last picture was taken a day last week when Kaylee and I went to Sister Kennedy's house to learn how to make bread. We learned a lot and had a great time, the bread was really yummy too!!
3 comments:
That sucks you went off the road...and to make it worse in March...when it is suppost to be getting warmer..right? Sorry! But ya for the new car!
Sorry about your car. Bummer. That picture of kolby is my favorite ever. He is so cute. Hopefully your snow will melt and everything will dry up soon.
Oh that stinks that you slid off the road. The snow is crazy huh? It all just blows away here, but at least the kids got in some post winter fun. Was your bread a wheat recipe? I have been trying to find a good wheat bread recipe. Oh and all very cute pics of your children!
Post a Comment