Thursday, February 5, 2009

My poor Kaylee

Here is Kaylee with her new turtle "Turdy" (she doesn't really like me calling it that:). She got it from the hospital yesterday when she had to get her blood drawn. She has been pretty sick this week and we are going on day #6 with a fever and rash. Her pediatrician is currently trying to figure out what is going on with her. We are hoping it is just a viral thing, but aren't sure. She has been through a lot in the past couple of weeks and is getting kinda tired of being "brave," and I am getting tired of being brave for her too. We will keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

Emily K. said...

What a sweet picture! I'm sorry she has been so sick. We know all about hospitals, and trying to be brave in our house. Hang in there. I don't know why it sometimes takes doctors a lot of tests, and time to figure things out, but it does. It took months and months until they finally told us what they "thought" Rohne had. Good luck.

Josh and Alayna said...

I hope her fever has stayed down and you guys don't have to go back to the hospital. She looks like she has had a rough time. I hope she likes her hearts, and starts to get some energy. Good luck. Let us know if you need anything!