Thursday, January 22, 2009

OUCH...that had to hurt!!

This picture doesn't really do the damage much justice and I don't know why it is blurry, but it was the best we could do. Last night Kolby fell and cut his bottom lip open pretty bad with his top tooth. However, he also disconnected that little flap on the top (don't really know what it is called) that connects your top lip to your gum!!! It bled pretty bad for a while but eventually stopped and so did the crying. We decided that there probably wasn't anything that the doctor could do in that particular spot so we didn't take him in. He was a trooped though and was very tough:) Later that evening I caught him trying out the "raspberry spray" and then holding his lips and saying "ow"! It was pretty funny.









Here are some pictures of Kaylee dressed up as Sleeping Beauty last weekend for one of her friends birthday party. We thought she looked beautiful and she was very excited to go!!












Just a few random pictures of Kolby...

Mashed potatoes, where?... Everywhere! He went straight to the tub:)

Having fun with Kaylee's hat and mittens

6 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Poor little guy! But your face in the pictures are my favorite!

Brittany said...

Sorry Kolby. That looks like it had to kill. Kaylee looks very beautiful. Did she have a good time?

Marsha said...

I feel bad for our little bud! He is too cute to be messed up! Loved the pics of Kaylee too - she loves to get dressed up doesn't she?

Josh and Alayna said...

Oh poor Kolby:( This might be a weird question, but will his little attatcher thing on his lip heal back attached or is it permanently unnattached? ANyway I hope he can blow raspberries soon. He looks very cute in Kaylee's snow gear. Kaylee looks very princessy and beautiful.

britt said...

Carson did the exact same thing to the little thing that connects his lip to his gums. It bled forever. I don't think it needs to be attached. Kids heal very fast. Kaylee looks so cute. I miss having a little girl that likes to dress up.

Brooke Carroll said...

I think your kids are so cute! I showed Nate your blog, and he says hello! He said it's definitely been a long time since he's seen you and your family. We hope you are doing great!