We were in the laundry room (which is where his little box is) putting on our coats and boots this morning when he launched out of his box! I screamed and Kolby cried:) I think my screaming scared him more than the pig jumping out of his box, oops! We were headed out to feed the calf that we are also taking care of so I put him back and was hoping he would stay in until we could get back and figure out something different.
When we returned from feeding the calf breakfast, Tuff was still in his box. When he saw us though he started jumping and squeeling like crazy and got out again. I decided to take all of our shoes out of the laundry room so he could wander around without getting into too much trouble. I gave him a towel to lay on and shut the door. Seriously he eats sooooooo much! I guess the saying "eats like a pig" is totally true, and he can down a bottle in less than 2 minutes. It hasn't been too bad. The kids are enjoying him and beg to let him out of the laundry room. He is very friendly. They can't stand to go in there to pet him because it stinks really bad!
Here are some pictures of the kids helping me out with the little rascles! Sometimes I really can't believe that this is my life:) But, I do have to admit that I love it. Pig poop and all:)
3 comments:
That is the cutest little pig ever! And I bet he stinks! But it looks like fun for a moment :)
that is a way cute pig, that sounds fun!
Way to keep Tuff going. I hope Josie and the puppies are all okay and I am glad you guys made it home safe and sound. Hopefully the next thing that gets rescued isn't a skunk or something!
Post a Comment