Wednesday, December 3, 2008

He Can "Loney"

Finally!!! This evening I was laying on the floor playing with Kolby and he started to "loney!" For all who don't know what that is, it is the word that my Grandad uses when a baby can stand by themselves without holding onto anything:) I started clapping for him and telling him "good job" and he thought that was so fun. He did it over and over again, laughing and clapping each time. He was so cute:)

3 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Ya that is exciting! now he will be walking soon and into everything!! :)

Brittany said...

Awesome! I can't wait to see him this weekend!

Marsha said...

That's great news - what a little man! I'll make sure Grand-dad knows! He must be taking after Uncle Boone on his walking skills - 15 months and better late than never. The other night when he came over he said more, hot, up, hi, and ooed and awed over the Christmas lights. He is growing up too fast!