The kids and I decided to decorate on Friday. They were pretty excited at first, but pooped out on me when we were about 1/2 finished. I was able to get a couple of pictures of them with their ornaments before they were done. They did a great job helping. Kolby thought he was in "ball" heaven with all of the ornaments:) We still are always moving things around because of Kolby, but we kinda expected that one!


Kaylee got a new Holiday dress from her Nana and was counting down the days until she could wear it to church. Saturday night she said she wanted her hair to be wavy for church so we put it in two french braids after she got out of the tub. Her hair turned out very cute and she looked darling all fixed up in her new dress and tights. She was so concerned that her hair would get messed up in the car on the way to church, but I assured her it would be ok and we fixed it a little right before we went in. She got a lot of compliments and was THRILLED:) She did look very beautiful!
4 comments:
Kaylee looks so cute in her Christmas dress. Your tree looks great. Mom and Dad found my tree- yay! We can't wait to see you on Sunday!
I love this time of the year too! Your tree looks so good! I'm just loving the picture of Kolby! He is so dang cute! Happy Holidays!!
Your house does look very beautifully decorated and Kaylee looks very lovely in her dress and wavey hair. I am glad it didn't get messed up before she was able to show it off!
Kaylee does look like a Christmas angel! Now let's hope she acts like one. :) Your tree looks great this year - and you have always loved Christmas. I remember the Christmas morning when you were three and you said you woke up and heard Santa say, "ho ho ho come get your toys!"
Post a Comment