Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. They kids were so excited and counting down the days until they could dress up and go trick-or-treating. Here they are right before we left to head down to town for some Halloween fun! Kolby was a lion, Kaylee a unicorn, and Kolten was a cowboy. All three of them looked absolutely darling. They were invited to a Halloween party at the Pony Express put on by one of Kolten's classmates. They had fun playing games and eating some
yummy Halloween treats. From there we visited some family and headed to a neighborhood in Mtn. View so they could do the real deal. Shane and Kolby stayed in the car while the rest of us headed around the neighborhood. It was fun for me too because of how excited they were. We finished at my Mom and Dad's house before heading home for bed. They got tons of candy that I am sure will last a very long time:)













They also had fun carving pumpkins earlier in the week. Kolby really loved playing in all of the slime and seeds. We had to keep a pretty good eye on him because he was really into eating it:) We had a fun time and put candles in them that night, they looked great! We also cooked and snacked on the seeds later. They were so tasty, I love them! Here are some pictures of the pumpkin carving...














Yum-Yum!!

5 comments:

britt said...

You're kids look so cute. I love Colten's mustache. Sounds like you guys had alot of fun.

Kristy & Miguel said...

Very Cute!

Josh and Alayna said...

Mmm, pumpkin guts, he's lookin like he enjoys that a lot. I am glad Kaylee decided to wear her costume they all look so cute!

Kristy & Miguel said...

We got the doggie door on line at
thepetstoreonline.com It wasn't too expensive and it would have been super easy to install if we would have had the right blades to cut through the door!!

Emily K. said...

Hi Beth!! It's Emily Klein (formerly Hamblin). I found your blog through Alayna's, and I hope you don't mind that I checked it out. What a beautiful family you have!! I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing so well. It was fun to see the pictures of your parents too. You guys were the best neighbors ever! Holly, Natali, and Whitney have have a blog too, and you can check theirs out via mine. I will be lurking on yours now to see what you guys are up to!