Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Party

Yep, that is me and Shane:) This weekend we went to a Halloween Party with my Mom and Dad. We (my mom and I) decided it would be fun to dress up as "Gothic" people. We bought a couple of wigs and raided Breanna and her friend Cherish's closets for the outfits. It was a great party and we had a lot of fun. I LOVED seeing Shand and my Dad dressed up, it was great!!














We thought we looked pretty good:) We got a lot of compliments too! I am loving this picture of my Dad!!!!!


7 comments:

allison said...

Oh man! Rocky and I had a great laugh at those pictures! You guys all look great! I especially love Marv's look! So fun.

Kristy & Miguel said...

I'm Dying! You guys look so awesome! And you dad is so funny! But you could totally pull of Pink hair! Wow...that look like fun!!

Marsha said...

Good thing Bishop Brady was able to get that makeup and nail polish off before Sunday meetings the next day! He had to work really hard at it but it all came off! I'm glad I only see his "dark side" on Halloween!! That really was a fun night!

Brittany said...

Holy Cow! That is so funny. I was seriously laughing out loud at work. Great job. Dad really does look creepy.

Cassie said...

Beth that is awesome! Your kids are super cute too!!

Josh and Alayna said...

You guys make good goths:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! I can see that Breanna really does look like Bethie. At first I thought it was Breanna :) It is a good thing Marv found the gospel - he could be one scary character :)