This weekend the kids, my mom, and I traveled to SLC. We stayed with Brittany and Bobby and had a really great time. We left Friday morning and did some much needed shopping, lunch and then headed to Britt's for some fun swimming:)Saturday was the most fun. We went to Thanksgiving Point and did their fall festival "Cornbelly's". It is mainly for kids, but I think that everyone had a great time. This picture is of the kids in the corn maze. We put them in charge of getting us out and they had fun making thier way through the maze. They were able to jump on a huge jumping pillow, climb and go down slides, practice their cow milking skills along with many other things. Here are a few pictures of our day.
Kaylee was able to sit in a pumpkin carriage and get her picture taken with this Pumpkin Princess!


These are pictures of our hay ride. A few creepy things came out of the corn, but nothing too bad. We went through a pumpkin patch and some corn, it was a fun and very bumpy ride!

Here is Brittany, Bobby, Kolten and Kaylee on the look-out in the corn maze. They climbed up it to see where we were and to try to see which way we needed to go to get out of all that corn!

2 comments:
Wow, that really does look scary! Way to be brave Kolten, and you and Brittany too! Looks like you guys had a great weekend.
Oh what a great weekend! And you can do it...(dye your hair) I was freaking out at the salon right after I did it...but now I love it!
Post a Comment