Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Kolten!!!

I can't believe it...Kolten is 6! He had quite the Birthday Celebration too:) On Sunday afternoon Kolten had his "family" party. Brittany, Bobby, Nana, Papa, and Breanna were all able to help celebrate and he got a lot of really great things. We had brownies and ice cream and played the wii and Trouble (board game:). Here are a few pictures of what went on...













This year was the first year that Kolten has had a "friend" party, and boy was he ever excited. Monday after school 5 of his friends from school rode the bus home with him for his Birthday Party. It was wild and crazy, but it was a lot of fun. It was great watching the excitement in Kolten's eyes throughout the entire night:) I had a couple of games planned for them, which they played, but as soon as everyone had their turn they asked if they could just "play!" They had fun running through the house shooting eachother with a nerf ball gun (thanks for that one Britt and Bobby:) We had cake and ice cream and broke a pinyata. Kaylee had a rough time handling all of those boys getting all of her brothers' attention, but enjoyed helping me get ready for the party earlier that day.

It is hard for me to believe that I have been a mom for 6 years now. I love Kolten so much. He is growing up too fast. Time really does fly I guess. He is getting to be so smart and mature. I can't believe that he is reading and writing already. He is such a great son. He has a kind and tender spirit about him. He loves to cuddle in my bed. He loves it when people can give them thier full attention and do the things he is interested in doing. He is such a good big brother. Motherhood, I can honestly say that I love it. I hope that my children know how much I really do love them. I hope I am helping them create wonderful memories, because I know they sure are helping me. Here is a glimpse into our party!











3 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

I can't believe he is already 6! Time has really flew by! You are a brave women for having 6 boys running around your house! Looks like everyone had fun!

Marsha said...

Kolten is getting to be such a big guy! Glad he enjoyed the friend party and that you survived it. He is turning out great - keep up the good work!

p.s. nice job on the blinkie Beth

Josh and Alayna said...

Wow a real party, I bet he had a blast! Cute cake. Even though Kolby is sad that picture with him and Shane is sweet.