This last weekend we went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point for the second year in a row now. The kids were really looking forward to going again and especially being able to see "Creature" again! We were lucky enough to have pretty much the whole gang with us except for Bobby, Papa, and Breanna. We had great weather and soooooo much fun. The kids just love it there! There are so many different things for them to do. We went to Creature FIRST thing. This year EVERYONE went through him!! Kaylee was pretty nervous but went anyway, when we were about half way through she said that she was ready to be done:) We were very proud of her for being so brave!! We went on a train ride behind a tractor, rode go-carts, watched a pig race, went through a corn maze that took us atleast 1/2 hour(defnately not my favorite.....I don't like to feel trapped;), played dodgeball, and many more things!
We are so thankful to Brittany and Bobby for letting us stay with them. We love to go visit and spend time with them. I was also able to get some paint. I have been wanting to paint my living and dining room for quite a while now and have just barely gotten around to buying the paint. I am pretty excited and hope it will be worth it!
Thanks for the compliment(?) about me going through the Creature. I didn't want Kaylee to give in to her fear, so I couldn't either. Plus- the anxiety meds helped. ha. I think the only times she screamed was when I did.
Fun! Looks like you guys had a great day. It was a nice fall day saturday too. That thing looks pretty freaky, good job to Kaylee. That is exciting that you get to paint, good luck!
Shane and I are High School Sweethearts and were married on July 5, 2000. We have four beautiful children, Kolten is 8, Kaylee is 6, Kolby is 3, and brand new Karter! It is amazing how our lives have changed in the past 10 years. We enjoy living on our ranch and spending time with our family. Shane is enjoying his job as a Deputy Sheriff and I couldn't be happier with my job at home raising our beautiful children!
4 comments:
That looks like such a fun weekend!
We had a great time too. Kaylee was so brave! I am surprised mom went through too. We love when you guys come to visit.
Thanks for the compliment(?) about me going through the Creature. I didn't want Kaylee to give in to her fear, so I couldn't either. Plus- the anxiety meds helped. ha. I think the only times she screamed was when I did.
Fun! Looks like you guys had a great day. It was a nice fall day saturday too. That thing looks pretty freaky, good job to Kaylee. That is exciting that you get to paint, good luck!
Post a Comment