Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Kolbs!!!

Kolby turned 2 years old today!! We celebrated and had a birthday party for him this evening. At first he didn't really understand what all the hype was about, but by about the second present he was starting to get very excited and also a little silly!! He got some really great things and has been busy playing all night!

We are so thankful to have Kolby in our family. I can't believe how fast the time goes and how much he has grown and learned since he was born. Even though he will always be my baby....he isn't much of a baby anymore. He is growing into a handsome little boy more and more every day. He is such a funny and laid back little boy. He is most certailny the "ham" of the family and is just a joy to be around. We needed his sweet spirit in our family. We love him so much!!!



For Kolby's cake I thought it would be fun to put his serving of cake in the back of a toy dump druck to resemble "dirt." Kaylee had fun helping and turned out pretty cute!


Thanks to everyone who came, especially Alayna, Eliza and Boone for traveling! Thanks to those of you who couldn't come but would have and sent things for Kolby, we missed you but were thinking of you!!
Here is our cuite Eliza doing a great job representing Kolbys cousins!
Happy Birthday Kolby! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy birthday, Kolby! And a belated happy birthday to you, too, Beth! Hope it was a great day for you. Kolby is sure a cute little guy. I'm so glad you had a fun day with family and friends. Hope all is well. :)

Marsha said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest two year old in the world! Nana is not kidding....you are TOO CUTE Kolbs - I love you little bud.

Brittany said...

Kolby is getting so old! He is so cute! Look like his party was a blast. I love what you did with his cake. Sorry we missed it. We are excited to see you this weekend!

Josh and Alayna said...

Cute! I am glad we were able to come and celebrate. I am glad he had a great birthday, we sure had fun. Thanks for letting us hang out and I hope Kolby is having fun with all of his birthday presents! I am sure he will need his wyoming sweater now!