
Kaylee started pre-school this week. She was SOO excited to start but got cold feet on the way in. When I picked her up she said that she was hot and shy, so it didn't really go that great. Thursday went a little better and hopefully it will continue to get better and better. She is one of the oldest and luckily has a friend that was in her class last year which helped a lot. She also has a new teacher, and is getting used to having him around too. Only time will tell I guess!

The kids, Nana, and myself, did the annual Ft. Bridger Rendezvous last weekend and it was great. We look forward to going every year even though it never changes a bit. We got rained on a little but that didn't stop us from having fun. The kids were able to each pick out something to buy with their money and they also got their face painted. I think that we stayed there for over 3 hours which is a record breaker for us!
4 comments:
How fun! Too bad about Kaylee being hot and shy. I am so glad you had a good time at the Fort. Their face paintings were super cute!
Cute pics of your little tribe. That was a fun day! I'm sure Kaylee will adjust to Mr. Drew, it does take her awhile to warm up to people.
I love their face paint! So cute! I hope Kaylee warms ups (or cools down) to school quickly. Have a happy birthday week:)
Wow Kaylee is old enough for Pre-School! Wow your kids are getting old! Love the face paint. Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment