We were lucky enough to get away for a couple of days to camp and fish at Bridger Lake. We had a great time (except for being cold during the night) and came home with enough fish to eat for dinner! The kids all caught a fish and did a super job helping Shane gut them. YUCK!! We had fun sitting around the campfire listening to stories, eating and roasting marshmallows, going on nature walks and of course fishing.
I love Bridger Lake, we used to go there all the time as a family! I absolutely love that first pictures of the kids sitting on the log together, that's priceless!
Shane and I are High School Sweethearts and were married on July 5, 2000. We have four beautiful children, Kolten is 8, Kaylee is 6, Kolby is 3, and brand new Karter! It is amazing how our lives have changed in the past 10 years. We enjoy living on our ranch and spending time with our family. Shane is enjoying his job as a Deputy Sheriff and I couldn't be happier with my job at home raising our beautiful children!
2 comments:
I love Bridger Lake, we used to go there all the time as a family! I absolutely love that first pictures of the kids sitting on the log together, that's priceless!
looks fishy!
Post a Comment