Kolten and Kaylee were loving it. Every time we would get about 3/4 of the way down the mountain they would ask if we could go down again. It was fun seeing them enjoying themselves and being able to spend the day with everyone having so fun. They would have stayed all night long if we would have let them. At about 4 pm Shane was pretty tuckered out. He was ready to call it a day and get headed on the 2 hr trip back home, but not without getting talked into going down one more time.
They can't quit talking about how much fun it was! We want to try and go again sometime soon (after we save up a few bucks:) and hopefully on a day when Papa doesn't have to work! Thank you Nana for letting Kolby spend the day with you! Thank you to those of you who sent us Christmas money and made this very fun and memorable trip possible!!!!!!
p.s. Sorry there aren't any pics of me or Breanna......I was filming and she was taking pics for me. We were also lucky enough to see the "Wolf" while we were waiting to take pictures!
4 comments:
I am so proud of Kaylee, and sounds like Kolten is well on his way to being a pro. Kolbs and I had a great day as well. Haven't ever seen a skiing wolf I must say.
Fun! I am glad Kaylee loved it and did so well. Josh told me that Kolten had a great time. Umm, that picture of Shane kind of looks like he has one tooth right there in the front, haha:) Sorry Shane, he would still look good with one tooth.
Okay, that is Shane right? I would hate to say that about another of your family:0
Alayna, LOL!! That is Shane and I did notice the gum, but it was the only pic of him that I had. He will probably never see the pic anyway;)
Post a Comment