Last weekend Shane and I took Kaylee and Kolten to Salt Lake City to watch Disney Princesses on Ice. It was so much fun (especially for me and Kaylee:) and was a great show. Kolten was a little put out (as you can see in the picture) when he first found out that it was "princesses." I tried reminding him that where there is a princess, there is always a prince......but it didn't seem to work until the show actually started. He ended up have a great time! Shane even commented that it was "well put together," and was amazed at the talent that they must have to skate in those costumes! I totally agree!! I can't wait until we can do it again! I took a lot of pictures but tried to limit the ones that I posted to a few of my favorites:) We stayed at Bobby and Brittany's house that night and were able to go to Ollie's baby blessing the next morning. Bobby did a great job and it was a wonderful blessing! It was fun to get together with Bobby's family too! We are so thankful to have Bobby, Britt, and little Ollie so close to us.
Shane and I are High School Sweethearts and were married on July 5, 2000. We have four beautiful children, Kolten is 8, Kaylee is 6, Kolby is 3, and brand new Karter! It is amazing how our lives have changed in the past 10 years. We enjoy living on our ranch and spending time with our family. Shane is enjoying his job as a Deputy Sheriff and I couldn't be happier with my job at home raising our beautiful children!
1 comment:
Disney never disappoints! Looks like you had a great time - glad everyone (including your guys!) had fun.
Post a Comment