
Kaylee spent every day after school over at the High School last week. She was faithfully preparing for her big debut as a cheerleader at the Mountain View Buffalo's football game Friday afternoon! She was so excited to learn the cheers and the dance. When she came home I could hear her practicing in her room. It was sooooo cute!! She even did a couple of "dress rehearsals" for myself and Shane. I am so glad that she was able to participate and have such a wonderful experience. She did a great job and we were so proud of her! I absolutely love moments like that! I am so grateful to be a mother, it is the best!
Kaylee and one of her "besties" Natalee

Cheering and Dancing


Look at all those girls!!

And of course... Kolby had to get in on the action;)

1 comment:
Kaylee did a great job - she knew her dance really well! She's getting to be quite a busy girl!
Post a Comment