We can't believe that Kolten is 7 years old already!! It has been so much fun having him be a part of our family. He is such a good kid and we love him soooooo much. I can still remember the day he was born and how happy we were to have him. I loved to cuddle with him every second I could, which led to one SPOILED rotten baby!! We still love to cuddle up together whenever we get the chance:)
We went to Pizza Hut this year for his party. He wanted a family party with the exception of his close friends (whom he considers part of our family) L'Nette and her two boys Newt and Dusty. Kolten had a great time and was very excited. He got a football, a couple of movies, a computer game, a science experiment kit, and a LOT of money!!! He is now thinking of what he could possibly buy will all of that money! Heaven forbid him save any of it;)
We are glad you had a great day and are so proud of you Kolten!! Love Ya Bud!!
4 comments:
I cannot believe he's 7, either! I remember when you were pregnant with Kolten...time flies so quickly. I love some of his faces while opening gifts; those are priceless! And I love me a good pizza hut party! What a fun place to get together. Glad you guys had a great time celebrating Kolten!
Great party Kolten! Seven is a lucky number so hope you have a great time being 7 for the next year!
Fun! Sounds like he got some pretty cool stuff. Kaylee looks very pretty in her dancing gear, and I hope she had a great time dancing!
Beth well I finally have checked out your blog - I love it!!! I cannot believe how fast the kids are growing either. Next year Rachel and Kolten will be gettign baptized(WOW)!!!! Just yesterday we they were babies! Time is flying!!! No wonder everyone starts pulling the Christmas stuff out early, the season seems to be shorter and shorter every year!!! I cannot believe we only have a week! I did have to laugh at Kolten's treadmill incident;). Your kids are sooooo cute. If we ever move back I am going to push Rachel towards Kolten, he is a stud! jk sorta;) I miss you guys and hope you have a happy Christmas!
PS This is the first time I have ever posted to a blog I hope it works. Love ya
Post a Comment